Friday, July 27, 2012

People really say this stuff!!

Way funny stuff !!!

The following quotes show what people write on their car insurance claim forms. Apparently these are strange but true stories collected by assessors.

  • To avoid a collision I ran into the other car.
  • A pedestrian hit me and went under my car.
  • I thought the side window was down but it was up, as I found when I put my head through it.
  • If the other driver had stopped a few yards behind himself the accident would not have happened.
  • She suddenly saw me, lost her head and we met.
  • Cow wandered into my car. I was afterwards informed that the cow was half-witted.
  • Three women were talking to each other and when two stepped back and one stepped forward I had to have an accident.
  • There were plenty of lookers-on but no witnesses.
  • A bull was standing near and a fly must have tickled him because he gored my car

For other fun car jokes visit  http://www.guy-sports.com/jokes/car_jokes.htm#Dont_Swear_at_Other_Drivers sent in by Alan Turnham



0comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More