Thursday, July 26, 2012

That's what we're here for :)

A woman is driving down the street, on her way home from work.
“Click, click, click”
She keeps driving.
“Click, click, click”

As she pulls into her driveway, her husband asks,” Don’t you hear that?”
She replies.” Of course I do. You were supposed to fix that , remember?”

“Um…. That’s right! I know exactly what it is and I’m on it!”
The next day, on her way to work, she hears it again.

“Click, click, click”

“I’m so tired of this! Fixed cars not being fixed! All I hear is click, click, click!!!  In my head, in my sleep, IN MY CAR! He is going to fix it and fix it right this time!”
Hours later, she pulls into her driveway in a different vehicle. A “click free” , decked out 2009 Toyota Prius to be exact.

Her husband’s jaw dropped! “  I said I could fix it!

She replies,” Don’t worry honey, you did! A matter of fact this was all your idea! Your name on the card means YOU get all the credit! Plus, YOU got a great deal at Motor Trends! Thank you so much for fixing that noise Honey, really! I couldn’t be happier.  J

0comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More