Monday, August 6, 2012

Positive Reviews!

Thank you SO MUCH to our amazing customers that keep us going!!!  Here are some great reviews, copied and pasted straight from the review site!

·         Po       Posted on 07/20/12

 Great sales team!! Everything was over the phone and I wouldn’t have done it any other way. I got all the info needed without any hard work on my end!
·         John   Posted on 03/01/12

 Great inventory . Very fair pricing and they offered to buy my trade in, even if I didn’t buy. A good experience here..
·         great service from houston | July 23, 2012

by 8008s

Getting my car here was not only easy but also very pleasant.Their sales team is one of a kind! While some are quick to get you in and out,they answered any and all questions that i had and seemed happy to do so:)

 ·         Great guys!  JenInHou
from Houston, Tx | July 02, 2012
Thanks for the great deal guys! I'll be back for my next one in two years. Keep up the exceptional work!
  ·         A needle in the haystack
by Tweety66    
from Ontario California | March 31, 2012
After finding the Range Rover I was looking for I flew into Houston to drive it home to Ca. Gary was very accommodating and is very appreciated. Motor trends is a needle in the haystack among car dealers. I think everyone that shops here will be pleasantly surprised that there are great companies still out there that have good prices and treat the customers so nicely. (oh, the ladies room was sparkling clean! HeHe)

*reviews came from yahoo and citysearch sites
                                        



























0comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More