Friday, August 10, 2012

Thanks for the feedback!

Here are some more awesome reviews from some of our amazing clientele here at Motor Trends!  We love hearing how satisfied you are and that we have been apart of making that happen!

Highly recommend

I bought a great 2009 Ford truck here. Very professional outfit but super laid back and know how to make you feel comfortable with no pressure. Best selection of cars I have seen. I highly recommend motor trend

By ChiliChamp on March 31, 2012 at 08:13 AM

Love these guys


The guys over at Mike Dodd's place always treated me right. they have a great selection and have always been upfront and honest. I'd do business with them again for sure.
By bigd23 on March 06, 2012 at 03:39 PM

This Place ROCKS!!!

They always have the coolest cars at great prices. I have purchased two vehicles so far from them. I will be back for more!

By Mike on March 16, 2010 at 08:05 am
* reviews from merchantcircle.com

0comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More